The deadline is fast approaching… Are you prepared?
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) new regulation requires complex workforce data elements on the EEO-1 Report with significant fines or penalties for non-compliance.
With some exceptions, private employers with 100 or more employees and federal contractors with 50 or more employees must complete an EEO-1 report each year.
How does the EEO-1 Comply 2017 aid an employer?
- Prevents an employer from facing a penalty for making false statements on the EEO-1 report (punishable by fine or imprisonment)
- Captures information from employees as required by the EEOC
- Identifies missing data elements necessary for compliance
- Generates annual EEO-1 Report in required format for online filing
- Utilizes this data to create EEOC compliance documentation
- Manages an unlimited number of companies in one location
- Provides auditable compliance trail and repository
- w Aggregates data pulled from existing sources, such as payroll, to populate the EEO-1 Report
In-house solutions cannot fully address the evolving complexity of the EEO-1. Let SyncStream Solutions help you put the pieces together.