Blue Cross has teamed up with Davis Vision to offer vision care to employers.
Standard Vision Benefits
(when visiting a Davis Vision network provider)
- National network of more than 45,000 providers
- Your employees pay little or no copayment for a comprehensive eye exam
- Your employees pay little or no copayment for single vision, bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Your employees pay little or no copayment for frames from the Davis Vision Collection or receive up to a $175 allowance toward the cost of other frames
- Your employees pay no copayment for contact lenses and receive a $150 allowance toward the cost of contact lenses
- Your employees may access discounts from participating providers for Lasik surgery; but, this is not an insured benefit
There’s no such thing as a plan that’s too good. That’s why each of these vision plans is packed with features that don’t cost you or your employees anything extra.
- High allowance for frames and contact lenses available through BCBSLA
- Replacement contact lens program
- Additional discount on items not covered by your plan
- Laser vision correction discounts
- One-year breakage warranty for eyeglasses